Investing in your skincare routine might be the best gift for yourself. And more likely than not, your future self will thank you for this.
Eczema Incidence in Singapore is One of the Highest in the World
According to a report by Channel News Asia, for three consecutive years, eczema was the most common skin disease treated at the National Skin Centre (NSC). The incidence of eczema in Singapore is also one of the highest in the world.
Hot weather, dusty environments and physical exercises are the most common trigger factors, based on a report by Straits Times.
Senior Consultant at NSC, Associate Professor Chua Sze Hon, said that the impact on sufferers can be very significant. “For example, severe eczema and psoriasis often result in reduced self-esteem, sleep disturbance, loss of concentration at school or work, social withdrawal, depression, increased leave from school or work.”
Eczema sufferers are aware of the importance of selecting the right cleanser, as it is their first line of defense to keep inflammations, rashes, and flare-ups at bay.
Severe eczema and psoriasis often result in reduced self-esteem, sleep disturbance, loss of concentration at school or work, social withdrawal, depression, increased leave from school or work.
Choose Natural Skincare Free of Toxic Ingredients
This International Self-Care Day, invest in your skin by selecting natural skincare products free of toxic ingredients.
Free of artificial preservative, colouring and fragrance, Yuan Mugwort Classic Soap is a cold-processed bar soap that helps to relieve eczema, acne, fungal infections and itch on the face and body.
It is infused with Mugwort herbs grown in Yuan Farm in Yangmingshan National Park, Taiwan – a type of herb that is traditionally valued by Asians for its medicinal properties and is known to relieve itch and improve blood circulation and gastrointestinal conditions.
Positive Testimonials from Eczema Sufferers
Eczema sufferers have attested to the efficacy of Yuan Mugwort Classic Soap with alleviating eczema symptoms.
Why Yuan Soaps Work for Eczema and Sensitive Skin:
- Firstly, cleansers in bar soap format can remain stable without added preservative, hence avoids artificial ingredients that can trigger skin irritation.
- Secondly, in Yuan’s cold process method, a mixture of lye, oil and water is heated to just 40 degree celsius and then condensed at room temperature for 60 days, so that the final Yuan Soap retains 25% of naturally-occurring glycerin – a humectant which increases the soap’s moisturizing property
- Thirdly, credits to the 100% natural herb ingredients, Yuan Soaps embody a soothing scent, allowing one’s mind and body to feel rejuvenated.
- Last but not least, Yuan Soaps are clean and natural – infused with herb extracts grown in Yuan Farm in Yangmingshan National Park, Taiwan, where no pesticide or growth stimulant is used in the farming process. Every piece of Yuan Soap is handcrafted in 18 steps and left to air-dry for 60 days.
(Yuan Farm in Yangmingshan National Park, Taiwan. Credits: Yuan Skincare & Soap)
How to Receive Special-Edition "Gift of Care" Box
This International Self-Care Day, gift yourself or a friend Yuan natural soaps free of toxic ingredients.
To receive "A Gift of Care" Box (worth $5) complimentary, simply add the Gift Box into cart and add any 3 Handmade Soaps into cart, then use code "AGIFTOFCARE" during check-out, exclusively on https://yuanskincare.sg. Only from 23-31 Jul, while stocks last.
Highly recommended to cart out with our no.1 bestseller – Mugwort (艾草) Classic Soap – a cold-processed bar soap that helps to relieve eczema, acne, fungal infections and itch on the face and body.
(Special-Edition Yuan A Gift of Care gift box. Credits: Yuan Skincare & Soap)
How to use Yuan Soap
Step 1: Lather Yuan Soap between your hands or inside a Soap Net. Avoid applying directly on your skin to prevent wastage.
Step 2: Apply lather on your face.
Step 3: Apply lather on your body.
Step 4: Rinse off lather on your face and body to achieve smooth and moisturized skin.
Step 5: Recommended to store Yuan Soap in a Soap Net or Soap Dish to rinse off water completely.
About Yuan Skincare & Soap
Clean natural herbs-based luxury. Yuan Skincare & Soap 阿原肥皂 is a renowned Taiwanese brand offering a wide range of handmade soaps, haircare products and award-winning skincare products, crafted using natural and eco-friendly ingredients, to restore your skin and hair through the power of oriental herbs.
 Tackling that itch: Demand for help with skin issues on the rise in Singapore https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/skin-issues-eczema-increase-singapore-rashes-10760004
 Half of eczema sufferers in Singapore have condition for life, survey finds https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/half-of-eczema-sufferers-in-singapore-have-condition-for-life-survey-finds
Share this post
- Tags: Eczema, Free of Toxic Ingredients, Fungal Infections, International Self Care Day, Itch, Natural Skincare, Sensitive Skin, Yuan Skincare, Yuan Soap